Thank you for visiting PainterJunction.com. The website ("PJ") provides information to anyone interested in providing or obtaining commercial and residential painting services, home improvement and other related services ("Home Improvement Services"). PJ is operated by the Optimysis Inc. d/b/a PainterJunction.com ("PainterJunction.com", "us" or "we").
How Your Information Is Collected
Personally Identifiable Information:You are not required to provide your personally identifiable information when you visit PJ. However, in order to obtain information, including quotes from Painting Service providers ("Vendors"), you must fill out and submit a quote request form containing personally identifiable information including without limitation your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and information pertaining to your Painting Service needs (a "Quote Request").
Passive Information: PJ automatically collects information and may also customize your visit through technical means, including the following:
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by our computers (or servers) to identify your computer.
- IP Address Logs: We also log Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, i.e., the location of your computer on the Internet.
How Your Information Is Used
Our Use of Your Information:
The information in your Quote Request and Usage Data may be stored on our servers, our computers, or as cookies on your computer. This information may be used to compile aggregate data that is not personally identifiable and may be used internally or shared with third parties in an aggregate, non-identifiable format.
We may also use the information you provide in your Quote Request to (i) contact you about your satisfaction with PJ, whether you obtained Painting Services from any Vendor through PJ, the identity of any such Vendor, and your satisfaction with the Services provided by such Vendor, and (ii) to send you information and promotional messages about our products and services, or the products or services that we offer on this Site or on our other websites.
Third Party Use of Your Information:
We will not share any of the personally identifiable information provided in a Quote Request with any third party except in the following circumstances:
- By submitting your Quote Request you agree to participate in our direct marketing program. Under our direct marketing program we might offer or promote to you other products and services we offer. If you opt-in to avail any of such services or submit a new quote request for any such product or service, we shall share your information with selected vendors who may be able to provide such services to you. After we share your information with such third-party marketers, we do not and cannot control the third-party marketers' subsequent use or disclosure of your information and cannot guarantee that they will not disclose, sell or use your information in a manner that you do not anticipate. You therefore must contact the third-party marketers if you have any questions or concerns regarding their use of your information.
- If we receive a subpoena or other request to disclose your information in accordance with applicable laws, rules or regulations, we will disclose your information in accordance therewith.
- If we receive an inquiry from a bona-fide rights owner in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have submitted on PJ or otherwise provided to us, we will disclose your information in response to any such inquiries.
- If we are acquired by, merge with, or sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, we will disclose and/or transfer your information to that third party.
By submitting your information to us, you are consenting to receive marketing communications from Company, its Vendors and its third party marketing partners. If, after you have shared your information with us, you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications from Company or its Vendors, you can discontinue the communications by sending an email to email@example.com
with the phrase "opt out" (or similar language) in the subject heading, or by calling 1-703-665-6644. You may also send opt-out requests to the following address:
Optimysis Inc., 20130 Lakeview Center Plz #400, Ashburn, VA 20147
If you have registered or submitted information under more than one email account, you must submit separate opt-out requests for each account.
We may provide information to third parties, and third parties may independently collect information about users. Information shared with, or collected by, these third parties is subject to those third parties' policies governing use and disclosure of personal information. Users should contact those third parties directly if they do not wish to receive communications from them, do not want those third parties to collect information about them, or wish to take any other actions with regard to such information.
Third Party Websites
Third-parties who operate a website and wish to link to PJ, may link to PJ, provided that any such link must link to PJ's home page unless PainterJunction.com has provided prior written permission otherwise. PainterJunction.com reserves the right to reject or terminate any links to or from PJ.
This Site is not directed to, nor intended for use by, individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from children younger than 13 years of age. In the event that we obtain information from an individual who we learn is under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that individual's information without collecting, using or disclosing such information to any third party.
Last Updated: 12/06/2018
© 2018 PainterJunction.com